Lindsay Lohan to guest star on `2 Broke Girls`
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is all set to make a guest appearance on CBS hit sitcom `2 Broke Girls` later this season.
Lohan, 27, will take on the role of Claire Guinness, a bridezilla who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake on April 14 episode, reportedly.
"2 Broke Girls & a `Mean` One: Its true!! Excited to be back on set and work with Kat and Beth," Lohan tweeted.
The actress`s most recent TV appearances include guest stints on `Anger Management` and `Eastbound & Down`, as well as tackling the role of Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime`s now-infamous biopic `Liz & Dick`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week