Lindsay Lohan to star in comedy series?
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been approached by Danny McBride to star in a new comedy series he is developing for a channel.
The 27-year-old actress, who completed 90 days of court-ordered treatment in rehab at the end of July, is determined to get her career back on track and so might take up the show, reported TMZ Online.
"Lindsay really hit it off with the actor and producer, 36, when she filmed a cameo role for his show `Eastbound & Down` recently and he was so impressed with her work ethic that he thinks she is the perfect actress to work on his upcoming project," a source said.
McBride is developing the comedy series that will revolve around a high school with his producing partner Jody Hill.
The `Mean Girls` actress has also inked a USD 2 million deal with Oprah Winfrey and her OWN network to make an eight-part documentary about the ups and downs of her career.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen gets evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!