Lisa Kudrow`s series `The Comeback` to be revived
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Lisa Kudrow`s cult classic comedy series `The Comeback` is reportedly being revived by a popularchannel.
Kudrow and producer Michael Patrick King are in talks for a limited series revival to air in 2015 to celebrate the show`s 10th anniversary, reportedly.
`The Comeback` originally aired for a single season in 2005, but earned Kudrow a Primetime Emmy Award nomination.
Kudrow appeared in the mockumentary as faded star Valerie Cherish, whose attempts at a television comeback were being documented in a reality show.
Malin Akerman, `Twilight` star Kellan Lutz and `30 Rock` actor Maulik Pancholy were among the stars to receive early fame on `The Comeback`.
Producer King hinted at a potential return of `The Comeback` earlier in the year, revealing that he often discussed Valerie Cherish`s fate with Kudrow.
Kudrow has had a busy schedule over the last year, appearing in both the Showtime series `Web Therapy` and `Scandal`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'