Lisa Kudrow to star in `Scandal`
Los Angeles: Actress Lisa Kudrow has reportedly joined the cast of political drama TV series `Scandal`.
Kudrow shot to fame after playing the role of Phoebe Buffay in popular sitcom `Friends`. In `Scandal`, she steps into the role of a politician, reports contactmusic.com.
She will share screen space with actress Kerry Washington.
`Scandal` is said to be Kudrow`s biggest television commitment ever since `Friends`, a 10-year-long franchise, came to an end in 2004.
The third series of `Scandal` will go on air Oct 3.
In the forthcoming season, the show focusses on Pope`s crisis management firm and its involvement in White House government affairs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale