Lowe not replacing Sheen in ‘Two And a Half Men
London: ‘Parks and Recreation’ boss has made it clear that cast member Rob Lowe will not be released from his contract to replace Charlie Sheen in ‘Two And a Half Men’.
Rumours that Lowe would move to the hit CBS sitcom have been doing the rounds since Sheen was fired on Monday from the show following a long running war of words with TV executives and show creator Chuck Lorre.
‘Parks and Recreation’ executive producer Michael Schur said Lowe is tied to his current project in a ‘multi-year contract’.
“It’s going to be hard... There’s no truth (to the rumours)... The internet lit a match and set itself on fire,” the Daily Star quoted him, as saying at the PaleyFest TV conference in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya