Lowe to replace Sheen in `Two And A Half Men`?
Los Angeles: Actor Rob Lowe is likely to replace Charlie Sheen in hit TV sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’.
Sheen was sacked from the show after he lashed out at the show producers and show creator/writer Chuck Lorre for cancelling the remaining episodes of the current season of the show.
According to tmz.com, Lorre`s team has been talking to Lowe, who is currently starring in US sitcom ‘Parks & Recreation’ after his stints on dramas ‘Brothers & Sisters’ and ‘The West Wing’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West launches Yeezy Season 3, drops new album!
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next