Madhuri Dixit, Remo, Karan groove to `Amar Akbar Anthony`
New Delhi: ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D`Souza and Karan Johar have stepped into the shoes of veteran actors Amitabh Bachchan , Rishi Kapoor and Vinod Khanna`s shoes for a promo of the upcoming season of the dance reality show.
They have danced to a customised version of the title track of 1977 film ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’. The song has been recreated and sung by multi-talented singer Jaaspreet Kohli, who has also given his voice to the song ‘Nimma nimma’, composed by AR Rahman for the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics.
Director Karan Johar is excited about featuring in the new version of the song, which was originally sung by Kishore Kumar, Shailendra Kumar and Mahendra Kapoor.
"It`s a great feeling to be dancing on a song as popular as this and we literally are doing some `anhoni` (impossible) things on the show this time! We hope the audiences like our dance as well," he said in a statement.
Choreographer Remo, who has choreographed the twisted version of the song, said: "It`s an honour to be choreographing such a legendary song and at the same time performing it. It was a challenge to present it in a different way that appeals to the audiences and I hope I`ve done that."
The new season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will be aired on Colors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!