‘Mahadev’ Mohit Raina in love with Mouni Roy
New Delhi: The man of the moment on Indian television, Mohit Raina, whose Mahadev avatar in the namesake mythological TV show has enamoured millions of viewers across the country, is seeing his former co-star Mouni Roy.
Mouni had played the role of Goddess Sati in the show but had to leave to make way for Parvati’s (Sonarika Bhadoria) entry in Mahadev’s life. But with what we have heard, Mohit has been left smitten by Mouni and the couple has been dating for a while now.
According to a daily, Mouni and Mohit are in touch and both of them take time out from their respective work commitments to spend some ‘us’ moments.
However, the duo is playing it safe to keep their relationship under wraps because people look up to Mohit for his Godly image which he does not want to ruin.
Though Mouni neither conforms nor denies this news, kudos to the duo for keeping public sentiments related to Mohit’s on-screen image before their courtship.
We hope that the couple gets to hang around like free love birds soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm