‘Mahadev’ Mohit Raina in love with Mouni Roy
New Delhi: The man of the moment on Indian television, Mohit Raina, whose Mahadev avatar in the namesake mythological TV show has enamoured millions of viewers across the country, is seeing his former co-star Mouni Roy.
Mouni had played the role of Goddess Sati in the show but had to leave to make way for Parvati’s (Sonarika Bhadoria) entry in Mahadev’s life. But with what we have heard, Mohit has been left smitten by Mouni and the couple has been dating for a while now.
According to a daily, Mouni and Mohit are in touch and both of them take time out from their respective work commitments to spend some ‘us’ moments.
However, the duo is playing it safe to keep their relationship under wraps because people look up to Mohit for his Godly image which he does not want to ruin.
Though Mouni neither conforms nor denies this news, kudos to the duo for keeping public sentiments related to Mohit’s on-screen image before their courtship.
We hope that the couple gets to hang around like free love birds soon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan