Makers planning film on TV series `Copper`
Los Angeles: American television series `Copper`, a period drama, will reportedly be made into a film.
The show was scrapped off after two seasons, but the creators of the series are now considering making a film, reports deadline.com.
`Copper`, which premiered in 2012, revolved around an Irish immigrant police office, Ken Cocoran who lived in New York in the 1860s.
Reportedly, the third season will set the plot for the film. It would examine life in America post the assassination of president Abraham Lincoln.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'