Maksim Chmerkovskiy leaves `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`
Mumbai: Ukrainian dance expert and professional Latin ballroom dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy has bid goodbye to Indian dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7`.
He had joined Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Karan Johar and Remo D`Souza on the jury panel of the show as the guest judge for four episodes.
“Had an amazing trip! Lots to think about and build on, but I`m so ready for home... although I only get about 24 hours in NY :),” he tweeted.
Participant Sophie Choudhry had also shared a selfie with the international dancer along with co-contestants and judges.
“Epic Selfie taken as we bid @MaksimC goodbye! #jhalak @ColorsTV,” she tweeted.
He will be last seen in the Sunday episode to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast