Maksim Chmerkovskiy leaves `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`
Mumbai: Ukrainian dance expert and professional Latin ballroom dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy has bid goodbye to Indian dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7`.
He had joined Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Karan Johar and Remo D`Souza on the jury panel of the show as the guest judge for four episodes.
“Had an amazing trip! Lots to think about and build on, but I`m so ready for home... although I only get about 24 hours in NY :),” he tweeted.
Participant Sophie Choudhry had also shared a selfie with the international dancer along with co-contestants and judges.
“Epic Selfie taken as we bid @MaksimC goodbye! #jhalak @ColorsTV,” she tweeted.
He will be last seen in the Sunday episode to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits