Maksim Chmerkovskiy leaves `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`
Mumbai: Ukrainian dance expert and professional Latin ballroom dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy has bid goodbye to Indian dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7`.
He had joined Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Karan Johar and Remo D`Souza on the jury panel of the show as the guest judge for four episodes.
“Had an amazing trip! Lots to think about and build on, but I`m so ready for home... although I only get about 24 hours in NY :),” he tweeted.
Participant Sophie Choudhry had also shared a selfie with the international dancer along with co-contestants and judges.
“Epic Selfie taken as we bid @MaksimC goodbye! #jhalak @ColorsTV,” she tweeted.
He will be last seen in the Sunday episode to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury