Maksim Chmerkovskiy leaves `Jhalak Dikhla Jaa`
Mumbai: Ukrainian dance expert and professional Latin ballroom dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy has bid goodbye to Indian dance reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7`.
He had joined Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Karan Johar and Remo D`Souza on the jury panel of the show as the guest judge for four episodes.
“Had an amazing trip! Lots to think about and build on, but I`m so ready for home... although I only get about 24 hours in NY :),” he tweeted.
Participant Sophie Choudhry had also shared a selfie with the international dancer along with co-contestants and judges.
“Epic Selfie taken as we bid @MaksimC goodbye! #jhalak @ColorsTV,” she tweeted.
He will be last seen in the Sunday episode to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG