Mandira Bedi most proud of acting in ‘24’
Mumbai: Actress Mandira Bedi, who once played Shanti, says Anil Kapoor’s `24` is one fiction show that she is proud to be associated with.
“‘24’ India -the fiction show I am most proud of in my 19 years in entertainment! Finale weekend,” she tweeted Friday.
The actress, who was also seen as a vamp in `Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi`, plays an anti-terrorist unit officer in the TV show which will air its finale Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?