Mandira Bedi most proud of acting in ‘24’
Mumbai: Actress Mandira Bedi, who once played Shanti, says Anil Kapoor’s `24` is one fiction show that she is proud to be associated with.
“‘24’ India -the fiction show I am most proud of in my 19 years in entertainment! Finale weekend,” she tweeted Friday.
The actress, who was also seen as a vamp in `Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi`, plays an anti-terrorist unit officer in the TV show which will air its finale Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?