Marc Cherry planning `Desperate Housewives` reunion?
London: Writer-producer Marc Cherry is planning a `Desperate Housewives` reunion special.
The script is still being written, but the ABC hit`s leading ladies Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman and Marcia Cross are already battling for face time, reported Showbizspy.
"All four actresses are scrambling for top billing, which is exactly what happened when the show originally aired. Keeping those women on a level playing field nearly sent Marc into cardiac arrest then, and now it`s even worse," a source said.
Plans call for the reunion episode to take place 10 years in the future, after a fire destroys most of the homes on Wisteria Lane, revealed the source.
"The four actresses really want and need this special to happen. They are already asking who will get the biggest scenes, the most face time, the best lines ? even which one of them will be in front on the first promo poster, but the project is nowhere near that stage yet," the source said.
"Teri, Felicity and Marcia also fear Eva`s close relationship with producer Cherry means she`ll get favorable treatment," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J