Marc Cherry planning `Desperate Housewives` reunion?
London: Writer-producer Marc Cherry is planning a `Desperate Housewives` reunion special.
The script is still being written, but the ABC hit`s leading ladies Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman and Marcia Cross are already battling for face time, reported Showbizspy.
"All four actresses are scrambling for top billing, which is exactly what happened when the show originally aired. Keeping those women on a level playing field nearly sent Marc into cardiac arrest then, and now it`s even worse," a source said.
Plans call for the reunion episode to take place 10 years in the future, after a fire destroys most of the homes on Wisteria Lane, revealed the source.
"The four actresses really want and need this special to happen. They are already asking who will get the biggest scenes, the most face time, the best lines ? even which one of them will be in front on the first promo poster, but the project is nowhere near that stage yet," the source said.
"Teri, Felicity and Marcia also fear Eva`s close relationship with producer Cherry means she`ll get favorable treatment," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform