Mark Wahlberg a fan of `Jersey Shore`
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Wahlberg loves reality TV series ‘Jersey Shore’, but he doesn`t want his kids to know that.
The 41-year-old used to secretly watch the now cancelled MTV show, but only when his children - Ella, nine, Michael, seven, Brendan, four and three-year-old Grace, didn`t know.
"I enjoyed watching `Jersey Shore` when my kids weren`t around, it`s one of those things you can`t turn off,” contactmusic.com quoted Wahlberg as saying.
The show takes a look at the lives of several youngsters and their friends and flings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'