Martin Sheen joins `Grace and Frankie`
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Martin Sheen will star opposite Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin in comedy series `Grace and Frankie`.
The sitcom comes from `Friends` co-creator Marta Kauffman, and is about two long-time rivals who are stunned when their husbands declare their love for each other, suggest reports.
Sheen has been cast as Fonda`s on-screen husband in `Grace and Frankie`.
The 73-year-old actor won a Golden Globe Award for his portrayal of President Josiah Bartlet in `The West Wing`.
He has also recently appeared in his son Charlie Sheen`s comedy series `Anger Management`.
`Grace and Frankie` has been granted a 13-episode first season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside