Matt Davis to return to `Vampire Diaries`
London: Former `Vampire Diaries` actor Matt Davis is set to return in season six.
The 36-year-old actor will reprise his role as Alaric Saltzman on a regular basis when the supernatural drama resumes, according to a daily.
Alaric was resurrected in the final episode of season five.
Davis`s character was initially introduced midway through the first season but was killed off by the end of season three. His ghost also made a couple of stints in season four from beyond the grave.
Alaric began as a vampire hunter and history teacher, before taking Elena and Jeremy under his wing and then being used by Esther to kill her own family.
In his time away from `Vampire Diaries`, Davis played a journalist blogger on `Cult` in 2013 and also appeared in `CSI` for three episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date