Matt Davis to return to `Vampire Diaries`
London: Former `Vampire Diaries` actor Matt Davis is set to return in season six.
The 36-year-old actor will reprise his role as Alaric Saltzman on a regular basis when the supernatural drama resumes, according to a daily.
Alaric was resurrected in the final episode of season five.
Davis`s character was initially introduced midway through the first season but was killed off by the end of season three. His ghost also made a couple of stints in season four from beyond the grave.
Alaric began as a vampire hunter and history teacher, before taking Elena and Jeremy under his wing and then being used by Esther to kill her own family.
In his time away from `Vampire Diaries`, Davis played a journalist blogger on `Cult` in 2013 and also appeared in `CSI` for three episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage