Matt Davis to return to `Vampire Diaries`
London: Former `Vampire Diaries` actor Matt Davis is set to return in season six.
The 36-year-old actor will reprise his role as Alaric Saltzman on a regular basis when the supernatural drama resumes, according to a daily.
Alaric was resurrected in the final episode of season five.
Davis`s character was initially introduced midway through the first season but was killed off by the end of season three. His ghost also made a couple of stints in season four from beyond the grave.
Alaric began as a vampire hunter and history teacher, before taking Elena and Jeremy under his wing and then being used by Esther to kill her own family.
In his time away from `Vampire Diaries`, Davis played a journalist blogger on `Cult` in 2013 and also appeared in `CSI` for three episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself
- Tubelight: First pictures of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan's shoot are here
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’