Matthew Morrison wants to see Adele in `Glee`
London: Matthew Morrison thinks British singer Adele would be a great addition to the ‘Glee’ cast and is hoping she gets a cameo role in the musical TV series.
The 33-year-old plays high school teacher Will Schuester in the hit musical TV show.
"I`d love to see Adele. I don`t think she should sing on the show ... I don`t know what she would do but it would be fun to have her on the show," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Morrison as saying.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are the other stars who appeared on the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I love underdog stories: 'Pixels' director Chris Columbus
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!
- Muzaffar Ali wanted Big B, Naseeruddin for his 'Jaanisaar' role