Matthew Morrison wants to settle feud with Jonah Hill
London: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison wants to settle his feud with Jonah Hill "like men" live on a TV show.
`Moneyball` actor Hill accused Morrison of bullying him at a recent showbiz event and told him to stop talking in front of other guests, and challenged him to come on a TV show and fight, reported Contactmusic.
"I heard that Jonah said I should bring out my anger next time. Well, guess what? This is next time. You think I can`t sing my way out of this? I can sing my way out of it and I can dance my way out of it, so pick a date and I will meet you on `Late Night with Jimmy Fallon` and we will settle this like men. Be afraid. Be very afraid, because nobody messes with someone from musical theatre. I can`t wait to see
`Moneyball`," Morrison said.
It was at a Hollywood party when Hill overhead Morrison telling a joke to `Gossip Girl` star Chace Crawford in which he was the punchline.
Hill has yet to respond and say whether he will accept Morrison`s challenge to appear on the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?