Matthew Morrison wants to settle feud with Jonah Hill
London: `Glee` star Matthew Morrison wants to settle his feud with Jonah Hill "like men" live on a TV show.
`Moneyball` actor Hill accused Morrison of bullying him at a recent showbiz event and told him to stop talking in front of other guests, and challenged him to come on a TV show and fight, reported Contactmusic.
"I heard that Jonah said I should bring out my anger next time. Well, guess what? This is next time. You think I can`t sing my way out of this? I can sing my way out of it and I can dance my way out of it, so pick a date and I will meet you on `Late Night with Jimmy Fallon` and we will settle this like men. Be afraid. Be very afraid, because nobody messes with someone from musical theatre. I can`t wait to see
`Moneyball`," Morrison said.
It was at a Hollywood party when Hill overhead Morrison telling a joke to `Gossip Girl` star Chace Crawford in which he was the punchline.
Hill has yet to respond and say whether he will accept Morrison`s challenge to appear on the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan