Matthew Perry gets confused by his `Friends` persona
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew Perry often finds himself getting confused between his own personality and that of his `Friends` character Chandler Bing.
The 42-year-old actor, who played the funnyman for 10 years until 2004, admitted the character`s traits do slip into his every day interactions and he sometimes has to decide what his authentic self is, reported Access Hollywood.
Asked if Chandler is still part of his life, he said, "Yes, he does, but a lot of that is me too, so you have to try to figure out which is which."
Perry is now working on comedy drama series `Go On`, in which he plays sportscaster Ryan King and he admits he loves working with his new co-stars, who include John Cho, Julie White and Laura Benati.
"It`s a really good group of people. Everywhere you look there are smart, funny people. We`re just at the stage now where the writers start to work towards people`s personalities. But this guy is going through some more heavy stuff. That`s the other thing to keep in mind," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre