Matthew Perry gets confused by his `Friends` persona
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew Perry often finds himself getting confused between his own personality and that of his `Friends` character Chandler Bing.
The 42-year-old actor, who played the funnyman for 10 years until 2004, admitted the character`s traits do slip into his every day interactions and he sometimes has to decide what his authentic self is, reported Access Hollywood.
Asked if Chandler is still part of his life, he said, "Yes, he does, but a lot of that is me too, so you have to try to figure out which is which."
Perry is now working on comedy drama series `Go On`, in which he plays sportscaster Ryan King and he admits he loves working with his new co-stars, who include John Cho, Julie White and Laura Benati.
"It`s a really good group of people. Everywhere you look there are smart, funny people. We`re just at the stage now where the writers start to work towards people`s personalities. But this guy is going through some more heavy stuff. That`s the other thing to keep in mind," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list
- Rajat Tokas is TV industry's blue eyed boy: Ekta Kapoor