Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow wish `Friends` lasted longer
Los Angeles: `Friends` stars Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow regret not fighting for more series of their hit sitcom that ended in 2004.
The show, starring Perry, Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc, was hugely popular and last for 10 seasons. It is still voted as the most beloved US comedy show of all time.
Perry and Kudrow, who played Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay, got nostalgic during a chat on CNN`s Piers Morgan Tonight.
"I find myself reminiscing about how much fun the show was, how many hours we worked and how much we laughed. And If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped... In that meeting where we all went, `Let`s stop` I would have probably said, `Hey, let`s not stop`," Perry said.
Kudrow agreed, saying, "If it were up to us, you know, individually, then yeah. I would keep going ... We had a lot of fun."
After the end of the show, its star moved on to other things, but `Friends` remains the high point of their career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'