Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow wish `Friends` lasted longer
Los Angeles: `Friends` stars Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow regret not fighting for more series of their hit sitcom that ended in 2004.
The show, starring Perry, Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc, was hugely popular and last for 10 seasons. It is still voted as the most beloved US comedy show of all time.
Perry and Kudrow, who played Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay, got nostalgic during a chat on CNN`s Piers Morgan Tonight.
"I find myself reminiscing about how much fun the show was, how many hours we worked and how much we laughed. And If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped... In that meeting where we all went, `Let`s stop` I would have probably said, `Hey, let`s not stop`," Perry said.
Kudrow agreed, saying, "If it were up to us, you know, individually, then yeah. I would keep going ... We had a lot of fun."
After the end of the show, its star moved on to other things, but `Friends` remains the high point of their career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Ajay Devgn's mother Veena hospitatlised
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- 'Raees' promotions by train: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times