Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow wish `Friends` lasted longer
Los Angeles: `Friends` stars Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow regret not fighting for more series of their hit sitcom that ended in 2004.
The show, starring Perry, Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc, was hugely popular and last for 10 seasons. It is still voted as the most beloved US comedy show of all time.
Perry and Kudrow, who played Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay, got nostalgic during a chat on CNN`s Piers Morgan Tonight.
"I find myself reminiscing about how much fun the show was, how many hours we worked and how much we laughed. And If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped... In that meeting where we all went, `Let`s stop` I would have probably said, `Hey, let`s not stop`," Perry said.
Kudrow agreed, saying, "If it were up to us, you know, individually, then yeah. I would keep going ... We had a lot of fun."
After the end of the show, its star moved on to other things, but `Friends` remains the high point of their career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!