Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow wish `Friends` lasted longer
Los Angeles: `Friends` stars Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow regret not fighting for more series of their hit sitcom that ended in 2004.
The show, starring Perry, Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc, was hugely popular and last for 10 seasons. It is still voted as the most beloved US comedy show of all time.
Perry and Kudrow, who played Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay, got nostalgic during a chat on CNN`s Piers Morgan Tonight.
"I find myself reminiscing about how much fun the show was, how many hours we worked and how much we laughed. And If I had a time machine, I would like to go back to 2004 and not have stopped... In that meeting where we all went, `Let`s stop` I would have probably said, `Hey, let`s not stop`," Perry said.
Kudrow agreed, saying, "If it were up to us, you know, individually, then yeah. I would keep going ... We had a lot of fun."
After the end of the show, its star moved on to other things, but `Friends` remains the high point of their career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators