McDermott to feature in stalker drama
Los Angeles: Actor Dylan McDermott will star in Kevin Williamson`s new stalker drama.
The 52-year-old will play a detective in the show. The show is described as a psychological thriller centered on detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Assessment Unit of the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department).
McDermott will essay Detective Jack Larsen, a recent transfer to the unit from New York.
Williamson will pen the script and executive produce it, while Liz Friedlander will director it
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?