McDermott to feature in stalker drama
Los Angeles: Actor Dylan McDermott will star in Kevin Williamson`s new stalker drama.
The 52-year-old will play a detective in the show. The show is described as a psychological thriller centered on detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Assessment Unit of the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department).
McDermott will essay Detective Jack Larsen, a recent transfer to the unit from New York.
Williamson will pen the script and executive produce it, while Liz Friedlander will director it
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar's scintillating locales for shoot!
- Amal is the smart one in our relationship: George Clooney
- Keith Urban joins Taylor Swift on stage to perform song
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh Is Bliing’ shining at the Box Office
- Would love to be part of 'Beetlejuice' sequel: Geena Davis