Meg Ryan to narrate `How I Met Your Mother` spin-off
Los Angeles: Actress Meg Ryan will voice the mother in the `How I Met Your Mother` spin-off, which unlike the original series will be told from the point of view of the mother.
In the spin-off titled `How I Met Your Dad`, the 52-year-old actress will be telling her kids the story of how she met their father, reported Ace Showbiz.
`How I Met Your Dad`, which has yet to receive a series order, was scheduled to film its pilot in LA but will move to New York if it is picked up to series.
The spin-off is the brainchild of `HIMYM` creators/executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and `Up All Night` creator/exec producer Emily Spivey.
They will co-write and executive produce the new series and the trio also come from the same background of working on New York-based late-night shows.
Ryan`s last feature film role was in 2009`s `Serious Moonlight`. She has guest starred in several episodes of Lisa Kudrow`s `Web Therapy`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more