Meg Ryan to narrate `How I Met Your Mother` spin-off
Los Angeles: Actress Meg Ryan will voice the mother in the `How I Met Your Mother` spin-off, which unlike the original series will be told from the point of view of the mother.
In the spin-off titled `How I Met Your Dad`, the 52-year-old actress will be telling her kids the story of how she met their father, reported Ace Showbiz.
`How I Met Your Dad`, which has yet to receive a series order, was scheduled to film its pilot in LA but will move to New York if it is picked up to series.
The spin-off is the brainchild of `HIMYM` creators/executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and `Up All Night` creator/exec producer Emily Spivey.
They will co-write and executive produce the new series and the trio also come from the same background of working on New York-based late-night shows.
Ryan`s last feature film role was in 2009`s `Serious Moonlight`. She has guest starred in several episodes of Lisa Kudrow`s `Web Therapy`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?