Meg Ryan to narrate `How I Met Your Mother` spin-off
Los Angeles: Actress Meg Ryan will voice the mother in the `How I Met Your Mother` spin-off, which unlike the original series will be told from the point of view of the mother.
In the spin-off titled `How I Met Your Dad`, the 52-year-old actress will be telling her kids the story of how she met their father, reported Ace Showbiz.
`How I Met Your Dad`, which has yet to receive a series order, was scheduled to film its pilot in LA but will move to New York if it is picked up to series.
The spin-off is the brainchild of `HIMYM` creators/executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and `Up All Night` creator/exec producer Emily Spivey.
They will co-write and executive produce the new series and the trio also come from the same background of working on New York-based late-night shows.
Ryan`s last feature film role was in 2009`s `Serious Moonlight`. She has guest starred in several episodes of Lisa Kudrow`s `Web Therapy`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!