Meg Ryan to produce and star in new NBC sitcom
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Meg Ryan is making a TV comeback by producing and starring in a new NBC comedy.
The 51-year-old actress, who was last seen doing a regular role in 1985`s `Wildside`, will play a former hotshot New York editor in the sitcom, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Marc Lawrence would pen the script.
Ryan will executive produce the project with manager Jane Berliner for Universal Television and Lawrence`s Reserve Room Productions.
The actress, who starred in romantic comedies like `When Harry Met Sally` and `You`ve Got Mail`, has been making guest appearances in shows like `Web Therapy` and `Curb Your Enthusiasm` recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’