Meg Ryan to produce and star in new NBC sitcom
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Meg Ryan is making a TV comeback by producing and starring in a new NBC comedy.
The 51-year-old actress, who was last seen doing a regular role in 1985`s `Wildside`, will play a former hotshot New York editor in the sitcom, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Marc Lawrence would pen the script.
Ryan will executive produce the project with manager Jane Berliner for Universal Television and Lawrence`s Reserve Room Productions.
The actress, who starred in romantic comedies like `When Harry Met Sally` and `You`ve Got Mail`, has been making guest appearances in shows like `Web Therapy` and `Curb Your Enthusiasm` recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to attend Oscars 2017 and look who's with her!
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut