Meg Ryan to produce and star in new NBC sitcom
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Meg Ryan is making a TV comeback by producing and starring in a new NBC comedy.
The 51-year-old actress, who was last seen doing a regular role in 1985`s `Wildside`, will play a former hotshot New York editor in the sitcom, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Marc Lawrence would pen the script.
Ryan will executive produce the project with manager Jane Berliner for Universal Television and Lawrence`s Reserve Room Productions.
The actress, who starred in romantic comedies like `When Harry Met Sally` and `You`ve Got Mail`, has been making guest appearances in shows like `Web Therapy` and `Curb Your Enthusiasm` recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt of how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat! Watch
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators