Meg Ryan to produce and star in new NBC sitcom
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Meg Ryan is making a TV comeback by producing and starring in a new NBC comedy.
The 51-year-old actress, who was last seen doing a regular role in 1985`s `Wildside`, will play a former hotshot New York editor in the sitcom, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Marc Lawrence would pen the script.
Ryan will executive produce the project with manager Jane Berliner for Universal Television and Lawrence`s Reserve Room Productions.
The actress, who starred in romantic comedies like `When Harry Met Sally` and `You`ve Got Mail`, has been making guest appearances in shows like `Web Therapy` and `Curb Your Enthusiasm` recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not given chance to explore my acting abilities: Shamita Shetty
- My mom gets worried about controversies: Sonakshi Sinha
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!