Megan Fox gets cloned for Brazilian TV ad
Washington: Multiple clones of Megan Fox feature in an ESL (English as a second language) commercial hitting the TV airwaves in Brazil.
In the ad, a midriff-baring Fox, 25, and several of her duplicates welcome two stranded teenage boys onto ‘Megan Fox Island’ and plead with them to speak in English to the clones.
But once the tongue-tied teens fail to come up with the words in English, they get booted and turn up on a fiery ‘Mike Tyson Island’ where the famed heavyweight boxer greets them, Us magazine reported.
Fox will also be seen in the upcoming movie ‘Friends with Kids’ out in March and is reportedly in competition with Lindsay Lohan to play Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime biopic “Liz and Dick”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits