Megan Fox gets cloned for Brazilian TV ad
Washington: Multiple clones of Megan Fox feature in an ESL (English as a second language) commercial hitting the TV airwaves in Brazil.
In the ad, a midriff-baring Fox, 25, and several of her duplicates welcome two stranded teenage boys onto ‘Megan Fox Island’ and plead with them to speak in English to the clones.
But once the tongue-tied teens fail to come up with the words in English, they get booted and turn up on a fiery ‘Mike Tyson Island’ where the famed heavyweight boxer greets them, Us magazine reported.
Fox will also be seen in the upcoming movie ‘Friends with Kids’ out in March and is reportedly in competition with Lindsay Lohan to play Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime biopic “Liz and Dick”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury