Mel B all set to launch her reality series
Melanie is geared up to launch her reality series, ‘Mel B: It’s A Scary World’.
In allowing the cameras in, Brown, 35, said she wanted to set the record straight on her life, and, indeed, that of her children, Angel, three, and Phoenix, 11.
"My life is kinda out there anyway, what with people judging and commenting and writing what they want, so I’m in a no-lose situation. I’d rather people be writing and judging and commenting on something that is honest and true - which is my show,” a news daily quoted her as saying.
"Angel’s been seeing her dad (actor Eddie Murphy) for the last two years ... so my whole thing was, do I really want to make that public and have everything brought up again?"
Murphy publicly questioned his paternity of Angel in 2007, until a court-ordered DNA test proved he was the father.
"Everything is water under the bridge,"
"That’s why I addressed it in the first episode. The other nine episodes don’t really mention (Murphy) or have anything to do with him; it’s mainly about my immediate family," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is Mahesh Bhatt’s new TV show all about?
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera