Mel B booed on `America`s Got Talent`
Los Angeles: Spice Girl Mel B began her stint as a judge on `America`s Got Talent` on a rough note as the singer was booed loudly for her remarks on brass music.
Brown, one of the two new judges on the show, was loudly booed during the first day of taping itself, reported TMZ.
The 37-year-old judge told a popular brass band from New Orleans that she is not a fan of brass music.
Responding to her remark, the audience went nuts on her and started screaming `Go home` and `No respect`.
Upset over such behaviour, Brown leaned over to Howie Mandel, who comforted her.
Brown, along with other judges of the show Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and Heidi Klum, were in New Orleans yesterday for the auditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Krushna Abhishek open to working with Kapil Sharma!
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth