Mel B hoping for X Factor judge role
London: Mel B is planning a return to Britain and hoping to bag a permanent job on ‘The X Factor’ judging panel.
According to reports, the former Spice Girl has started to look into schools for her children in London and is planning to move her entire family back after more than a decade living abroad, the Mirror reported.
Mum-of-three Mel, 37, who was recently in the capital for the launch of ‘Viva Forever!’, has been told by X Factor bosses she stands a great chance of sealing a deal to replace Tulisa Contostavlos or Nicole Scherzinger on the show after becoming a big hit with viewers.
She’s also facing pressure from daughter Phoenix, 12, who is best friends with Meg Mathews’ daughter Anais and wants to go to boarding school with her pal in Hampshire.
According to a source, Mel is ready to come back.
All her obligations in Australia, where she’s been living for two years, come to completion at the end of January, the source said.
Phoenix really wants to be in the UK and Mel’s getting signs that things are going to work out with ‘The X Factor,’ the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons