Mel B to replace Nicole Scherzinger on `X Factor`?
London: Spice Girl Melanie Brown will reportedly replace Nicole Scherzinger if the pop star decides not to return to the show.
While Sharon Osbourne, Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh are all expected to sign up for the next `X Factor`, Scherzinger is still not committed because of concern about whether she can do the show while promoting her next album, reported Sun online.
Scherzinger, 34, who has reportedly been offered 1 million pounds to return to the show, did intend to sign up for the `X Factor` once she has worked out a deal.
"Producers don`t want to be left in the lurch... So, Mel is being lined up in case talks fail," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!