Mel C wants to be on `Strictly Come Dancing`
London: Melanie Chisholm has revealed that she would love to be on the dancing reality show ` Strictly Come Dancing ` if the producers "make her an offer".
The `Sporty Spice`, who is a huge fan of the show, told Daily Star in an exclusive interview on Sunday that she wanted to do it for her three-year-old daughter Scarlet.
The former `Spice Girl` member insisted that her little girl loves dancing and the programme.
Mel C, 39, told the publication that she thinks she will have to do it just to make Scarlet proud and she herself is a fan too.
She would be the second Spice Girl to take part in the BBC1 show after Emma Bunton finished third in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?