Michael J. Fox returning to TV with new US sitcom
London: Michael J. fox will return to the screens later this year with his new comedy show `The Michael J. Fox show`.
This would be the first lead role for the actor since he quit Spin City more than a decade ago, the Sun reported.
Since then, he has featured as a guest actor in several high-profile shows including `Curb Your Enthusiasm` and `The Good Wife and Scrubs`.
But the 52-year-old is now gearing up for the new US sitcom, which is said to be loosely based on his life.
The series sees the dad-of-four playing former news anchor Mike Henry, who returns to work after quitting due to Parkinson`s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons