Michelle Obama to appear on Oprah`s show
New York: Michelle Obama is set to appear on `The Oprah Winfrey Show`.
The First Lady was traveling to her hometown of Chicago Friday to tape an episode of the show, The Chicago Tribune reported.
An Obama aide told the paper that the program, which will also showcase journalists Tom Brokaw and Bob Woodward, will focus on military families.
The episode is expected to air next Thursday, Jan. 27, reports a daily.
Winfrey was an early supporter of President Barack Obama in his 2008 campaign and has since raised millions of dollars for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!