Mila Kunis to guest star on Kutcher`s `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis is set to guest star on her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher`s hit sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
In the show the 30-year-old actress, who recently sparked engagement rumours with Kutcher will be playing Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveller who shows up on Walden`s (Kutcher) doorstep.
Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she`s the one.
This will mark the first on-screen reunion for the real-life couple, who previously co-starred on FOX`s sitcom `That `70s Show`.
Kunis and Kutcher have been dating for almost two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza
- Ditch heavy furniture, go for poufs and stools!
- Easy way to give a quirky twist to bar at home
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari