Mila Kunis to guest star on Kutcher`s `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis is set to guest star on her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher`s hit sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
In the show the 30-year-old actress, who recently sparked engagement rumours with Kutcher will be playing Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveller who shows up on Walden`s (Kutcher) doorstep.
Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she`s the one.
This will mark the first on-screen reunion for the real-life couple, who previously co-starred on FOX`s sitcom `That `70s Show`.
Kunis and Kutcher have been dating for almost two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser