Mila Kunis to star in `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis will make a guest appearance opposite her fiance Ashton Kutcher on his US sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
The 30-year-old actress will appear in an upcoming episode of the US sitcom, CBS broadcast announced Tuesday.
Kunis will play Vivian, a young, free-spirited traveller, who turns up on Walden`s (Ashton) doorstep and plays with his heart strings.
Walden believes Vivian is “the one”, but her appearance causes a stir as he was just about to propose to someone else, reports contactmusic.com.
Meanwhile, Kunis and Kutcher, who starred as an on and off couple on Fox`s “That `70s Show” from 1998 to 2006, sparked rumours they got engaged last week after the `Ted` star was spotted wearing a diamond sparkler on her ring finger while she was shopping in Los Angeles, California.
Kutcher, who was married to Demi Moore before divorcing her last year, started dating Kunis in April 2012. They have been inseparable ever since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside
- Janice Dickinson looks extremely thin amid health crisis
- Do you know how mature your SOUL is? Find out here
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!