Mila Kunis to star in `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis will make a guest appearance opposite her fiance Ashton Kutcher on his US sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
The 30-year-old actress will appear in an upcoming episode of the US sitcom, CBS broadcast announced Tuesday.
Kunis will play Vivian, a young, free-spirited traveller, who turns up on Walden`s (Ashton) doorstep and plays with his heart strings.
Walden believes Vivian is “the one”, but her appearance causes a stir as he was just about to propose to someone else, reports contactmusic.com.
Meanwhile, Kunis and Kutcher, who starred as an on and off couple on Fox`s “That `70s Show” from 1998 to 2006, sparked rumours they got engaged last week after the `Ted` star was spotted wearing a diamond sparkler on her ring finger while she was shopping in Los Angeles, California.
Kutcher, who was married to Demi Moore before divorcing her last year, started dating Kunis in April 2012. They have been inseparable ever since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'