Miley Cyrus may guest star on `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus is reportedly making a comeback to television with a guest starring slot on the hit sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’.
The ‘Hannah Montana’ star is said to have nabbed a role as "the hot new local in town" who is dating Angus T Jones` Jake Harper, reported Aceshowbiz.
Cyrus` character charms not only Jake but also Ashton Kutcher`s Walden Schmidt since the Internet billionaire will later develop a "massive crush" on her.
The 19-year-old singer/actress` management had to convince CBS to get her the recurring role without auditioning.
The former Disney star, who made her hosting debut on ‘Saturday Night Live’ in 2011, most recently graced the big screen with ‘LOL’, which also stars Demi Moore.
She has wrapped the production for ‘So Undercover’ and has been busy working on her new album.
‘Two and a Half Men’, meanwhile, is slated to return with all-new episodes in September 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar, Subhash Kapoor's candid camaraderie on 'Jolly LLB 2' sets is too much fun – Watch
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’