Miley Cyrus may guest star on `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus is reportedly making a comeback to television with a guest starring slot on the hit sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’.
The ‘Hannah Montana’ star is said to have nabbed a role as "the hot new local in town" who is dating Angus T Jones` Jake Harper, reported Aceshowbiz.
Cyrus` character charms not only Jake but also Ashton Kutcher`s Walden Schmidt since the Internet billionaire will later develop a "massive crush" on her.
The 19-year-old singer/actress` management had to convince CBS to get her the recurring role without auditioning.
The former Disney star, who made her hosting debut on ‘Saturday Night Live’ in 2011, most recently graced the big screen with ‘LOL’, which also stars Demi Moore.
She has wrapped the production for ‘So Undercover’ and has been busy working on her new album.
‘Two and a Half Men’, meanwhile, is slated to return with all-new episodes in September 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals