Miley Cyrus may guest star on `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus is reportedly making a comeback to television with a guest starring slot on the hit sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’.
The ‘Hannah Montana’ star is said to have nabbed a role as "the hot new local in town" who is dating Angus T Jones` Jake Harper, reported Aceshowbiz.
Cyrus` character charms not only Jake but also Ashton Kutcher`s Walden Schmidt since the Internet billionaire will later develop a "massive crush" on her.
The 19-year-old singer/actress` management had to convince CBS to get her the recurring role without auditioning.
The former Disney star, who made her hosting debut on ‘Saturday Night Live’ in 2011, most recently graced the big screen with ‘LOL’, which also stars Demi Moore.
She has wrapped the production for ‘So Undercover’ and has been busy working on her new album.
‘Two and a Half Men’, meanwhile, is slated to return with all-new episodes in September 27.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Kevin Bacon to reprise his 'Tremors' role for TV reboot
- Salman Khan-Shah Rukh Khan to share ‘Bigg Boss’ stage