Milind Soman first to lose `KKK 3`
New Delhi: He is a national level swimmer and among the fittest of former supermodels in India, yet Milind Soman became the first contestant to be eliminated on action adventure show `Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi 3`, and that too due to an underwater stunt.
Even at 44, Milind makes women go weak in the knees owing to his Greek god looks and fit body.
However, he willingly backed out when he had to go underwater in Rio de Janeiro`s Teresopolis Farm to unlock weights hung under a sheet of fire. Even though the stunt may not have been too tough, it was the chilling six degrees temperature of water that held Milind back - and caused his elimination.
"I should have tried more especially because it was a swimming stunt. I could have done it easily," he lamented after he lost.
Apart from Milind, funnyman Cyrus Broacha and former supermodel and actor Rahul Dev too had underperformed. However, they gave up much later than Milind, who withdrew from the stunt within less than three minutes.
The third season of `Fear Factor -Khatron Ke Khiladi` went on air on Monday with Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra as the new host.
The 28-year-old actress sports a grungy look in the show, and seems to be trying a bit too hard to throw attitude to match up to action hero Akshay Kumar, who had hosted the past two seasons of the deadly show.
But her softness came through the tension for the safety of the 13 contestants on the show. But if sources are to be believed, she is supposed to be quite a whip-wielding dictator in Rio de Janeiro where all the stunts are being shot.
The ongoing season was earlier supposed to have cricketers as contestants but now it boasts of hot male celebrities like Dino Morea, Rahul Bose, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Karan Singh Grover, filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor, car racer Armaan Ebrahem and squash champion Ritwik Bhattacharya, apart from actor Manjot Singh, Cyrus and Rahul Dev. Each male celebrity is teamed up with one non celebrity female contestant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, revealed creators
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'