Mink Brar to enter ‘Bigg Boss 6’ as Karishma Kotak’s replacement
New Delhi: After the sudden exit of model Karishma Kotak from the ‘Bigg Boss’ house due to her father’s demise, the Channel has wasted no time in finding her replacement.
It seems that the show has finally decided to end their search on Mink Brar, a small time actress and a page 3 regular who has done short appearances in Bollywood films like ‘Ajnabee’ etcetera. Mink is also known for the controversies she had created in the past such as misbehaving with Customs authorities at the airport some time back.
Mink made her Bollywood debut with ‘Pyar Ka Tarana’ after being discovered by Late Dev Anand. Now, we have to see if her entry to the ‘Bigg Boss’ house can spice up things further!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!