Mink Brar to enter ‘Bigg Boss 6’ as Karishma Kotak’s replacement
New Delhi: After the sudden exit of model Karishma Kotak from the ‘Bigg Boss’ house due to her father’s demise, the Channel has wasted no time in finding her replacement.
It seems that the show has finally decided to end their search on Mink Brar, a small time actress and a page 3 regular who has done short appearances in Bollywood films like ‘Ajnabee’ etcetera. Mink is also known for the controversies she had created in the past such as misbehaving with Customs authorities at the airport some time back.
Mink made her Bollywood debut with ‘Pyar Ka Tarana’ after being discovered by Late Dev Anand. Now, we have to see if her entry to the ‘Bigg Boss’ house can spice up things further!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’