Mona Singh turns fat!
Mumbai: Actress Mona Singh, who became popular as the desi Ugly Betty of the Indian small screen with ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin’, will now sport the look of a fat lady for a sequence in reality show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’.
The actress, who shows her spontaneous and witty side as the host of the show, will be seen playing a character named Pammi aunty, a lady weighing 120 kg.
"Mona will surprise everyone by dressing in a never-before-seen avatar of a `fat lightweight girl’. Looking at Mona’s avatar, everyone including the audience went on a laugh riot," said a source from the set.
To add humour to the situation, Mona even sat on her co-host Krushna Abhishek to prove that she is `lightweight`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Bollywood 2016: New jodies that set the silverscreen on fire this year
- Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough set to throw grand reception—Details inside!
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan to be replaced on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' by THIS actress?
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan