Motor mouth Dolly Bindra of `Bigg Boss 4` fame in `Adalat`
New Delhi: Actress Dolly Bindra, best remembered for her ranting and raving on `Bigg Boss 4`, will now share screen space with Ronit Roy in `Adalat`.
In a two-hour special episode, to be aired Dec 31, Dolly will be seen as a hi-profile lady, Sweety Manchanda, who gets implicated in a double murder case that takes place at a New Year party thrown by her.
"I`m excited to share the screen with Ronit Roy. I find him very dashing and sexy and I have always wanted to work with him. I finally got a chance to work with him in Adalat. K.D. Pathak is really a fantastic lawyer," Dolly said in a statement.
Ronit said: "It was great working with Dollyji. She is an awesome and very humble person. We couldn`t resist ourselves laughing during shoots as she cracks jokes every now and then."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma