Motor mouth Dolly Bindra of `Bigg Boss 4` fame in `Adalat`
New Delhi: Actress Dolly Bindra, best remembered for her ranting and raving on `Bigg Boss 4`, will now share screen space with Ronit Roy in `Adalat`.
In a two-hour special episode, to be aired Dec 31, Dolly will be seen as a hi-profile lady, Sweety Manchanda, who gets implicated in a double murder case that takes place at a New Year party thrown by her.
"I`m excited to share the screen with Ronit Roy. I find him very dashing and sexy and I have always wanted to work with him. I finally got a chance to work with him in Adalat. K.D. Pathak is really a fantastic lawyer," Dolly said in a statement.
Ronit said: "It was great working with Dollyji. She is an awesome and very humble person. We couldn`t resist ourselves laughing during shoots as she cracks jokes every now and then."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’