Mumbai boy Shyam Yadav wins `Dance India Dance 4`
Mumbai: Shyam Yadav, a 17-year-old from Mumbai, walked away with the `Sunehri Taqdeer Ki Topi` as the winner of reality show `Dance India Dance Season 4` Saturday.
As the winner, he also won the key to a brand new car, a Maruti Celerio. He has also signed a three-year contract with a channel, which airs the show.
The show`s finale episode was saw the presence of `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` stars Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar, judges Mudassar Khan, Shruti Merchant and Feroz Khan and `grandmaster` Mithun Chakraborty.
Shyam, who was a part of `Mudassar Ki Mandli` during the show, has also been a child prodigy of the Bollywood choreographer. He has been learning at Mudassar`s dance school since he was very young, but he has been doing stage performances for the choreographer`s troupe since the past seven years.
His forte is Bollywood dance, and Shyam didn`t fail to impress the masses and judges alike with his talent.
Co-hosted by TV actors Jay Bhanushali and Ishita Sharma, the show saw Karnal`s Manan Sachdeva take the runners-up position.
The top four finalists also included Sumedh Mudgalkar of Pune and Biki Das of Kolkata.
The fourth season of the show went on air in October 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?