My daughter manages me: Shweta Tiwari
Mumbai: Actress Shweta Tiwary, who shot to fame with her role of Prerna in the television serial `Kasautii Zindagii Kay`, says her 11-year-old daughter manages her.
"She manages me. She makes me comfortable. She takes care of my schedule, I have no time to eat, sleep. She keeps me in order. Since I don`t get to spend time with her, She comes down to the sets to meet me and be with me," Shweta told PTI.
Shweta won the season four of `Bigg Boss` and recently did a cameo role in the film `Bin Bulaye Baraati` and an item song in the movie `Miley na Miley Hum`.
The actress feels happy that her daughter understands the demands of a working mother.
"My daughter is smart and she is more responsible since I am a working mother. She understands that her mummy can`t be with her all the time. She never complains. She also understands that I am doing all this for her, for her future," she added.
Shweta, who will be seen playing a strict, control freak, dominating mother in Sony TV`s upcoming show `Parvarrish`, says parenting is a very challenging task in the new age.
"Being a parent these days is not an easy task. It`s much more challenging than how it used to be during the time of my parents. Children are exposed to so many vices these days, thanks to the internet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?