My daughter manages me: Shweta Tiwari
Mumbai: Actress Shweta Tiwary, who shot to fame with her role of Prerna in the television serial `Kasautii Zindagii Kay`, says her 11-year-old daughter manages her.
"She manages me. She makes me comfortable. She takes care of my schedule, I have no time to eat, sleep. She keeps me in order. Since I don`t get to spend time with her, She comes down to the sets to meet me and be with me," Shweta told PTI.
Shweta won the season four of `Bigg Boss` and recently did a cameo role in the film `Bin Bulaye Baraati` and an item song in the movie `Miley na Miley Hum`.
The actress feels happy that her daughter understands the demands of a working mother.
"My daughter is smart and she is more responsible since I am a working mother. She understands that her mummy can`t be with her all the time. She never complains. She also understands that I am doing all this for her, for her future," she added.
Shweta, who will be seen playing a strict, control freak, dominating mother in Sony TV`s upcoming show `Parvarrish`, says parenting is a very challenging task in the new age.
"Being a parent these days is not an easy task. It`s much more challenging than how it used to be during the time of my parents. Children are exposed to so many vices these days, thanks to the internet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside