Myth that TV shows work due to an actor: Aamir Ali
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Ali, who will make an entry in TV soap ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga’, says a show turns out be successful due to a lot of factors, and not because of an actor.
A good storyline coupled with good actors contribute to the success of any show, he said.
"It is a myth that a show works because of an actor or a production house. It is a combination of everything. There has to be storyline and decent actors. A lot of actors feel that their shows are successful because of them, but it is not true," Aamir told reporters.
The actor has been a part of shows like ‘F.I.R.’, ‘Bhaskar Bharti’ and ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’. He said television rating points (TRPs) don`t effect him at all.
"I never believe in TRPs. We should do a good job. I have no ideas about TRPs, that`s for the channel to see. We do it for creative satisfaction and good work. Our responsibility is to do a good job. TRP is for other people," he said.
Talking about his role in ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka...’, a Rajshri Productions offering, he said: "The role is of typical Rajshri hero. It`s great to be back to Rajshri after `Woh Rehne Waali...`. It has been five years since that show, and it feels great to be back."
Aamir also said this isn`t a cameo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game