Myth that TV shows work due to an actor: Aamir Ali
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Ali, who will make an entry in TV soap ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga’, says a show turns out be successful due to a lot of factors, and not because of an actor.
A good storyline coupled with good actors contribute to the success of any show, he said.
"It is a myth that a show works because of an actor or a production house. It is a combination of everything. There has to be storyline and decent actors. A lot of actors feel that their shows are successful because of them, but it is not true," Aamir told reporters.
The actor has been a part of shows like ‘F.I.R.’, ‘Bhaskar Bharti’ and ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’. He said television rating points (TRPs) don`t effect him at all.
"I never believe in TRPs. We should do a good job. I have no ideas about TRPs, that`s for the channel to see. We do it for creative satisfaction and good work. Our responsibility is to do a good job. TRP is for other people," he said.
Talking about his role in ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka...’, a Rajshri Productions offering, he said: "The role is of typical Rajshri hero. It`s great to be back to Rajshri after `Woh Rehne Waali...`. It has been five years since that show, and it feels great to be back."
Aamir also said this isn`t a cameo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?