Naomi Campbell to judge new reality show?
London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell has reportedly joined the judging panel of new UK reality TV show `The Face`.
The 42-year-old catwalk queen will be one of the coaches, who each will guide contestants through a series of tasks, reported Sun online.
Campbell already acts as one of three judges (along with Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha) on the American version of the show, which is hosted by photographer and America`s `Next Top Model` star Nigel Barker. She is also the executive producer of the show.
"Naomi has been a revelation. The deal isn`t done but it should be on air later this year," a source said.
`The Face` seems to be a mix of the `America`s Next Top Model` and `The X Factor` format, as the show aims to find a model to become the ambassador of a major fashion brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inspirational Dhoni my prime motivator: Suresh Raina
- See pics: 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' actors in party mode!
- 'Game of Thrones' enters Guinness World Records 2016
- Watch: A glimpse of Malaika Arora Khan in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’
- Watch preview: What will happen in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' tonight?