Nasim Pedrad left `Saturday Night Live` for `Mulaney`
Los Angeles: Former `Saturday Night Live` actress Nasim Pedrad has revealed she left the show for her new television series `Mulaney`.
The 32-year-old star hailed `Mulaney` as the best reason for her to exit `Saturday Night Live`, where she was seen for five seasons, reportedly.
"Obviously there`s nothing like that show and I was lucky to be there for five years," she said, adding, "At some point you have to leave, and I can`t think of a better reason to leave than for this particular show and this particular cast."
Pedrad also said had it not been for `Mulaney`, she would have stayed on `Saturday Night Live`. `Mulaney` is created by stand-up comedian and former `Saturday Night Live` writer John Mulaney, who stars as a fictionalized version of himself in the show.
John Mulaney and Nasim Pedrad are joined by Martin Short, Seaton Smith, Zack Pearlman and Elliott Gould in the cast ensemble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game