Nat Geo launches `Mission Covershot`
New Delhi: National Geographic channel launches its new show titled ‘Mission Covershot.’ The show will capture the journey of eight amateur photographers as they battle with their Single Lens Reflex cameras to get that perfect shot.
Set in Sri Lanka, the show will go on air March 25.
The participating photographers will also get the chance of contributing to the cover of National Geographic magazine.
The show will give participants a chance to showcase their creativity before an esteemed panel of judges, including leading Indian director Nagesh Kukunoor and award winning American photographer Ami Vitale, reads a statement.
"Photography is considered a natural talent but we tend to overlook the efforts that the photographer puts in to come up with that perfect picture. The show would be an eye opener for everyone as it was for me," said Kukunoor.
"It was heartening to see the immense talent that we have and no other platform could have been a better than National Geographic Channel to take up this initiative," he added.
Shibani Dandekar will join the participants in Sri Lanka as the host of the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'