Next halt for `Chennai Express` at `DID Super Moms`
Mumbai: After travelling to various reality shows, the next stop for the ‘Chennai Express’ star cast - actors Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone - was dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms’.
As usual, Shah Rukh was at his best - he not only shook a leg with the grandmaster of the show, actor Mithun Chakraborty, but even met the 14 contestants and their families. He even danced, recited dialogues and sang songs on request.
Deepika, 27, was also seen having a gala time on the sets. She was the centre of attraction, especially for participant Shraddha Shah`s six-month-old baby, Maher, who made her grin from ear to ear.
The Zee TV`s show is judged by choreographers Marzi Pestonji and Terence Lewis. It airs Saturday and Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?