Next halt for `Chennai Express` at `DID Super Moms`
Mumbai: After travelling to various reality shows, the next stop for the ‘Chennai Express’ star cast - actors Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone - was dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms’.
As usual, Shah Rukh was at his best - he not only shook a leg with the grandmaster of the show, actor Mithun Chakraborty, but even met the 14 contestants and their families. He even danced, recited dialogues and sang songs on request.
Deepika, 27, was also seen having a gala time on the sets. She was the centre of attraction, especially for participant Shraddha Shah`s six-month-old baby, Maher, who made her grin from ear to ear.
The Zee TV`s show is judged by choreographers Marzi Pestonji and Terence Lewis. It airs Saturday and Sunday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback