Nicki Minaj gives voiceover for cartoon series
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj is part of an animation series for children called `Steven Universe`.
The `Starships` hitmaker has given the voiceover to a character called Sugilite in the Cartoon Network show about a group of aliens who use the power of special stones to protect the world from evil threats, suggest reports.
Minaj has acted in a romantic comedy `The Other Woman` and has also voiced an animated mammoth named Steffie in the 2012 `Ice Age: Continental Drift`.
The episode will go on air on Cartoon Network next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri