Nicki Minaj gives voiceover for cartoon series
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj is part of an animation series for children called `Steven Universe`.
The `Starships` hitmaker has given the voiceover to a character called Sugilite in the Cartoon Network show about a group of aliens who use the power of special stones to protect the world from evil threats, suggest reports.
Minaj has acted in a romantic comedy `The Other Woman` and has also voiced an animated mammoth named Steffie in the 2012 `Ice Age: Continental Drift`.
The episode will go on air on Cartoon Network next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’