Nicki Minaj gives voiceover for cartoon series
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj is part of an animation series for children called `Steven Universe`.
The `Starships` hitmaker has given the voiceover to a character called Sugilite in the Cartoon Network show about a group of aliens who use the power of special stones to protect the world from evil threats, suggest reports.
Minaj has acted in a romantic comedy `The Other Woman` and has also voiced an animated mammoth named Steffie in the 2012 `Ice Age: Continental Drift`.
The episode will go on air on Cartoon Network next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!