Nicki Minaj gives voiceover for cartoon series
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj is part of an animation series for children called `Steven Universe`.
The `Starships` hitmaker has given the voiceover to a character called Sugilite in the Cartoon Network show about a group of aliens who use the power of special stones to protect the world from evil threats, suggest reports.
Minaj has acted in a romantic comedy `The Other Woman` and has also voiced an animated mammoth named Steffie in the 2012 `Ice Age: Continental Drift`.
The episode will go on air on Cartoon Network next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date