Nicki Minaj gives voiceover for cartoon series
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj is part of an animation series for children called `Steven Universe`.
The `Starships` hitmaker has given the voiceover to a character called Sugilite in the Cartoon Network show about a group of aliens who use the power of special stones to protect the world from evil threats, suggest reports.
Minaj has acted in a romantic comedy `The Other Woman` and has also voiced an animated mammoth named Steffie in the 2012 `Ice Age: Continental Drift`.
The episode will go on air on Cartoon Network next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside