Nicky Minaj threatened to shoot Mariah Carey
Los Angeles: Singer Mariah Carey says she felt unsafe on the sets of 'American Idol' after fellow judge Nicki Minaj allegedly threatened to shoot her.
Carey, 42, had hired extra security after she had a row with Minaj.
"It felt like an unsafe work environment. Anytime anybody's reeling threats at somebody, you know, it's not appropriate," Carey said during a television interview.
"I'm a professional. I'm not used to that type of environment," she added.
The singer feels her twins - daughter Monroe and son Moroccan - were a major reason behind her hiring extra security.
"It was the appropriate thing to do. Sitting there on the road with two babies, I'm not going to take any chances," Carey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'