Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa go head to head in style stakes on X Factor
London: Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa Contostavlos, who step out onto the ‘X Factor’ stage every week dressed to nines and fighting to be crowned the most fashionable judge, put their best foot forward when it came to their style choices this week.
Both looked stunning in their dresses, with the former Pussycat Doll opting for a sexy leather dress, while the N-Dubz star sparkled from top to toe in a lilac sequin number, the Daily Mail reported.
Scherzinger decided to bare some skin in the strapless dress designed by Ermanno Scervino, which featured ruffles in the waistline that accentuated her great shape.
She teamed up the sexy little black dress with shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti and got into the English spirit, as she pinned a poppy on her neckline.
Meanwhile, Tulisa stole the spotlight with a feminine dress designed by Jovani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!