Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa go head to head in style stakes on X Factor
London: Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa Contostavlos, who step out onto the ‘X Factor’ stage every week dressed to nines and fighting to be crowned the most fashionable judge, put their best foot forward when it came to their style choices this week.
Both looked stunning in their dresses, with the former Pussycat Doll opting for a sexy leather dress, while the N-Dubz star sparkled from top to toe in a lilac sequin number, the Daily Mail reported.
Scherzinger decided to bare some skin in the strapless dress designed by Ermanno Scervino, which featured ruffles in the waistline that accentuated her great shape.
She teamed up the sexy little black dress with shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti and got into the English spirit, as she pinned a poppy on her neckline.
Meanwhile, Tulisa stole the spotlight with a feminine dress designed by Jovani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma