Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa go head to head in style stakes on X Factor
London: Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa Contostavlos, who step out onto the ‘X Factor’ stage every week dressed to nines and fighting to be crowned the most fashionable judge, put their best foot forward when it came to their style choices this week.
Both looked stunning in their dresses, with the former Pussycat Doll opting for a sexy leather dress, while the N-Dubz star sparkled from top to toe in a lilac sequin number, the Daily Mail reported.
Scherzinger decided to bare some skin in the strapless dress designed by Ermanno Scervino, which featured ruffles in the waistline that accentuated her great shape.
She teamed up the sexy little black dress with shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti and got into the English spirit, as she pinned a poppy on her neckline.
Meanwhile, Tulisa stole the spotlight with a feminine dress designed by Jovani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mira Rajput to sizzle with Shahid Kapoor on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’?
- Wanted to come back on TV with strong role: Mishal Raheja
- Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season two premiere
- Dance shows on TV changed Bollywood's dancing style: Remo D'Souza
- David Faustino teases 'Married... With Children' spin-off