Nicole Scherzinger confused about `The X Factor`
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger is unable to decide if she wants to the judge the new season of singing reality show ‘The X Factor’ because she will be busy with her own album this year.
The 34-year-old shared the judges` panel with Tulisa Contostavlos, Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh. She does not wish to mess things while juggling with both the acts, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I`m so torn right now. My heart wants me to come back and do the show as I had such a great time last year. But my album is coming out and I also need to focus on that," Scherzinger said.
"I don`t think I can make it work. By trying to juggle the two, one or both will suffer," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas