Nicole Scherzinger set for 1.5 million pound deal with X-factor
London: Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly set to clinch a 1.5 million pounds deal to judge the reality TV show `The X-Factor`.
The 34-year-old singer`s new deal will double her fees from the last season on the same show, reported Daily Mirror.
She will be joining Gary Barlow, who will return as head judge on the show. Louis Walsh has already signed the deal to return for his tenth series and Sharon Osbourne is due to sign her deal in a few days time.
She will reportedly sign her deal this week.
"Simon knows how brilliant Nicole was last year and has to pay what she and her team feel she is worth," a source said.
Scherzinger had replaced singer Kelly Rowland, 32, last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'