Ninth season of `Two and a Half Men` opens with record ratings
London: The ninth season of sitcom `Two and a Half Men` has opened to record ratings of 27.7 million viewers.
Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Charlie Sheen for the ninth season, was introduced in the show as billionaire Walden Schmidt, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
Sheen`s character Charlie Harper has been killed in the show. The new episode saw Walden form a friendship with Charlie`s brother, Alan Harper (Jon Cryer), and his decision to buy Charlie`s house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'